Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill
Frequently Asked Questions *
1) What is the Bones Club?
The Bones Club is Smokey Bones loyalty program that rewards our guests with points for their purchases. Members earn 1 point for every $1 spent. When you reach 200 points, your points will be deducted and a $20 food and beverage credit will be added to your card for use on your next visit.
2) How do I join?
Simply pick up a membership card at any Smokey Bones location. Register your card online by inputting your name, email address, phone number, main restaurant visited and date of birth (must be at least 18 years of age to enroll).
3) Is there a cost to sign up?
No. Membership is absolutely free. Plus you will receive a free appetizer and 100 free points as a welcome gift when you activate your card on smokeybones.com.
4) What if I don’t have internet or email access?
Email correspondence announcing our specials and offers that reward your loyalty is the driving force of our program. We suggest utilizing your local library or using your friend’s or family’s email address (with permission, of course) so that your card can be activated and we can communicate our promotions. As long as the card has been registered online, you will still accumulate points and earn food and beverage credits but you may miss out on many exciting reward opportunities.
5) What if I don’t have my card with me at the time of purchase?
We are able to look up and credit your account using the phone number (last four digits) and name associated with the account. In order to redeem rewards, the actual card must be presented.
6) What if my card is lost or stolen?
No worries. We will cancel the lost or stolen card and transfer your earned points and any active dollar amounts to a replacement card. Replacement cards can be retrieved by contacting our corporate office. Click here to contact the corporate office
7) When can I spend my rewards?
Rewards are available for use on your next visit.
8) Can my reward points be used for any purchase?
Rewards can be used for any dine-in or to go purchase at participating Smokey Bones locations (where prohibited by law, rewards can not be used to purchase alcoholic beverages).
9) How can I check my point balance?
Your point balance is always printed at the bottom of your receipt after each purchase. You may check your point balance online at any time and/or present your card at any Smokey Bones restaurant and your server or host(ess) will give you a printout of your point balance.
10) Is reward redemption valid for earning additional points?
Yes, you will receive points when paying with rewards.
11) I received a coupon offering a free item(s). Will points be added for the free item(s)?
No. Points for that visit will not be awarded for the free items. However, you will earn points on any additional purchases made during that visit.
12) Do I get points for purchasing gift cards?
While you don’t get points for buying a gift card, you do get points when paying with a gift card.
13) How am I notified about promotions and rewards?
We will send you promotions, and special opportunities to receive bonus points via e-mail. Your server will also let you know what sort of bonus point opportunities await.
14) Does my card ever expire?
No. The Bones Club cards do not expire.
15) Can the online registration, which gives me 100 points, be the transaction that pushes me over 200 points to receive my $20 reward?
Yes! However, your card “won’t know” those points exist until you’ve completed an in-restaurant transaction. Once you’ve done that, those points will be added to the other points already on your card. Any resulting award would then be available to use on your NEXT restaurant visit.
16) How long do I have to activate my card?
All Bones Club cards will become inactive if they haven't been activated online within three months of being issued.
17) What if I have a question that isn't answered here?
No problem. Click here for Bones Club inquiries.
*Subject to change